TIME TO VOTE!
Bond Election Facts
Election Date: April 7, 2015
Polling Places: Regular voting precincts
Polls Open: 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
The Need: To vote on a $2.8 million School Bond Issue for Millwood Public Schools for the following purposes:
- Upgrade: New technology campus-wide to include security cameras for secure entry ways.
- Repair:Current roof of Millwood Elementary Learning Academy (MELA).
- Remodel:Front entryway, cafeteria, and classrooms at MELA.
- Improve:ADA access to MELA as well as drinking fountains and restroom stalls.
- Replace:Preschool playground on west side of campus.
- Purchase:New textbooks and library books district-wide.
- Construct:New press box for football field.
TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2015
Millwood Public Schools…
Building for the future of your children!